Friday, January 2, 2015

2015: Switch On!

Once again, another year has passed. Like everyone else's, 2014 was full of ups and downs, and in my case, they were rather extreme. It was a surprisingly tough year, but I survived and I am looking forward to more exciting things this year. I won't say goodbye to 2014 because it's a very important year and there were way too many unforgettable events worth keeping in heart and mind until I become a senile, old woman. Probably with some cats around me, too.

My wish for 2015 is probably to complete posting all the adventures in Europe I had completed last year. I was happy that my friend actually was Googling "Japan Town Paris" and found my blog. I hope my blog has been useful to many of you out there!

And also, I owe a couple of new songs to be completed and released to my loyal listeners. Ooph. There are just so many things to do this year.

Without further ado, I wish everyone a splendid year ahead with many many ups and hopefully not so much downs. Thanks for your support in the virtual world. Please continue reading my blog and/or visit my YouTube channel for weird unconventional songs made from Vocaloid.

Cheers and God bless! :D


Oops wrong photo. I don't sleep in class anymore, since I have graduated last year haha


Many happy returns and cherish people who are important to you! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but please comment responsibly :)