Friday, March 2, 2012

Dormancy Strikes Back

No food photos, no food reviews, no nothing. What have I been doing?

1. Helping my dad write his thesis and prepare PowerPoint slides for him.
2. Composing new songs.
3. Panicking over the results of my grad school application.

And sad enough, my phone was drenched in water and needs some CPR. Because I bought the phone in the US I can't get it fixed anywhere else but Australia, Canada and the US itself. Unreasonable excuse but what can I do?

My camera has been sitting on my desk because I don't want to be seen as an idiot by carrying a camera along wherever I go. Because I'm in my hometown.

Long story short, I'll try to do something about it and get my blog running again. Posts without pictures are boring, no?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but please comment responsibly :)