Thursday, April 5, 2012

Instant Noodle Around the World 5: Cheese flavored cup noodle

Search the tag "instant noodle" for previous parts of Instant Noodle Around The World posts.

Well, it is in Korean and I cannot read any of the letters, but I remember that the translated label includes something like "cheese flavor".

It's a rather unique flavor if I must say, but think of it as an Asian version of mac and cheese. Exactly. Replace the macaroni with long, curly noodle.

The texture is chewy (somehow most Korean instant noodles I tried are more chewy than those from other countries). The taste? Well... I can't say I like it but I can't say I hate it either. It's just... Weird. Really. And it definitely smells like processed cheese (byproduct whey from actual cheese making added with some cheese flavorings and perhaps some milk proteins).

Will I buy it again? Probably not haha. But it's always good to try.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but please comment responsibly :)