Friday, April 6, 2012

Hello, Japan!

It's been a day aaaand... I'm in Japan now! I'll be staying here for about 3 months for a short term language course. There will alsobe cultural events, so I bet it will be fun! Many thanks to my dad for sponsoring me to go :)

That being said, I am still at Narita Airport because I have to wait until 3 pm (I got here at 7 am) so I can go to the dorm along with everyone else. It gets boring after a while but I took this time to refresh my memories on writing kanji. And with the free high speed internet and a power outlet, there is nothing to complain about.

After getting used to hot and humid climate in the tropics for 3 months, 16 degrees C feels a little chilly. I used to be able to go out with shorts when I was in Illinois. Well, with -27 degrees C winter, of course 16 C would feel warm, right?

Oh and by the way, one of the signs that I have landed in Japan is the fancy toilet. Well, you probably can find this kind of toilet in other countries but I belIeve Japan is one of the few that has this kind of toilet at the airport.

So anyways, expect loads of photos about my time in Japan soon :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but please comment responsibly :)