Tuesday, November 5, 2013

France - Cannes

My parents said that we had been to Cannes when I was around 4 years old, but I have zero recollection of the trip and I didn't even recognize the name of the city. This city is associated with luxurious lie. There were also many famous movies featuring Cannes. The Film Festival is also something that is commonly known about Cannes.

We had a tough luck when we went to Cannes because it was raining, if not very cloudy. 



We headed to Place de l'Eglise (Church Place), which is also located next to Castre Museum.




The exterior design was not very exquisite, although the interior of the church is not too bad. Well, don't compare it to St. Peter's Basilica or something grand like that.




There's a tourist train here as well, but from experience, we learned not to take this train because it's very slow and it does avoid any road traffics.



We didn't really explore Cannes to the fullest since the weather was not very permitting. We passed through the Croisette, although I'm not so much of a luxurious shopper, so I pay little interest in those.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but please comment responsibly :)