Saturday, November 23, 2013

Spain - Barcelona

I had been wanting to visit Barcelona since last summer, but I was glad that I visited it in autumn. It would have been very hot there, and queuing in front of Antoni Gaudi's masterpieces in scorching heat might not be a good idea, especially when I am not too fond of getting sun tan.

Since Barcelona is located in Catalonia and apparently Catalans do not like to be associated as a part of Spain. But anyways, the ticket I booked still says "Barcelona, Spain". So I'm going to leave the title of this post as it is.

Barcelona is a really beautiful city, and to my opinion, I could also call it the Gaudi city. Why? Because most tourist attractions are made by Antoni Gaudi. I'd like to post each Gaudi attraction individually, but here are snippets of his works:





Guell Park

Casa Batllo

Casa Battlo

Casa Mila

Fascinating, don't you think? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but please comment responsibly :)