Sunday, November 7, 2010

HELP!



Not meant to be gory!

The initial concept was a person who gets shocked after looking at his friend getting stressed out from studying. After it's been done, the concept changed to a person who witnessed a crime scene (LOL).

I don't have any bento ideas nowadays. I've been channeling my ideas through the songs I composed. Thanks to my friend, I became familiar with VOCALOID and I finally got the software. It's surprisingly rather easy to use. I guess the hard part is to make the voice sounds like a human, and not some synthetically produced voices >.<

And it's also partially because I have gotten really busy with school work! So many things to do, and so many things I want to do!!

I think my next bento will be Noctis bento. I hope it's not that hard to make.. ♫

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but please comment responsibly :)