Sunday, September 11, 2016

2016 - LOL

I'm not sure if my blog is still linked to Facebook. So a while ago I logged out of Facebook.

I can't tell the reason, but it's for multiple good reasons. For sure, one is for the revival of this blog, which I have taken a great care of for years. Which has something to do with a secret project that I'm going to be involved at. Yes, I received a rule that I have to keep my mouth (or my fingers?) shut, so I'm going to comply with that.

Don't worry, it's not a cult ^_^

To those who had been following my cooking pictures on Facebook... and thanks for connecting with me on Whatsapp and LINE. You can still see the old ones there, but starting today, you'll see new ones only on this blog. And if you missed me, shout out at the comment box of my blog and I'll get back to you.

Big milestone coming up at the end of November. Perhaps on the 27th to be exact, but let's have some buffer time.

아자 아자 화이팅!

1 comments:

  1. I have found on this blog a huge source of valuable information that helps me climb to a higher level every day.
    ufabet

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, but please comment responsibly :)