Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sad Valentine's Day?

It's not because I don't have a bf. It's because there are less people to exchange gifts with.

I like it when we exchange chocolates. At the end of Valentine's Day, I'd normally gather all the chocolates I got from everyone, took a commemorative photo of the chocolates, and savor them. Ferrero Rochers were always the first to be welcome to my stomach xD My next all time favorite was Time Out, followed by Kit Kat. Oh... I miss all those T__T

There were times I give out flowers, too. It was quite cheap to buy roses in a dozen, so I'd give each stalk to my closest friends.

And of course, I never forget to write cards and notes for my friends :)

Now that I'm here, it seems that I have become less charitable. Probably because I don't go to hypermarts as often as I used to when I was in Singapore. I don't spend as much money as I did for groceries nowadays. It's probably because I don't have my personal kitchen. I'll probably visit hypermarts once in a week. I love shopping for groceries!

It's sad (for me) that Valentine's Day falls on Saturday. I can't give out the chocolates to my friends, because either they live too far from me, or they're out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but please comment responsibly :)