Friday, July 24, 2009

Boredom during work

I managed to cram my lunch time working on this:


Okay, damn, it wasn't supposed to be like this. I only made the silhouette of Cloud's head up till the neck, and then suddenly I became too lazy to draw his torso. I wanted to create some borders around him, but ended up using the wrong preset brush because I was too lazy to draw it manually, and... Cloud's wearing a feathery Chocobo costume! =.=;

Cloud, I'm so sorry I turned you into a disgrace.


Well, it's supposed to be like this:


It's unfinished. But, yeah, it's supposed to be like this... In the end I used a normal brush to draw those details manually. My right index finger was kinda burned by my laptop's touch pad. My laptop gets heated pretty easily nowadays.

Oh well. It's quite fun to draw this without a tablet pen xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but please comment responsibly :)