Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Good Breakfast, Good Day

Nowadays I can barely make it to cook myself a good breakfast. Every single spare moment I have, I'd rather spend it by sleeping. It's been rather tiring lately :(



- easy over egg (flower shaped)
- sauer kraut
- broccoli and cheese
- pan fried bacon
- tomato ketchup

Took me about 20 minutes to prepare everything. I was too lazy to use two different pans for the egg and the bacon, so I did the egg first, then the bacon.

I suddenly remembered one of the guest speakers for my class came and asked, "What do you have for breakfast today?". I asnwered "omelette", and she was really taken aback. She said that omelette is a Sunday morning food.

And there I was, rather surprised, too. I mean, how hard is it to make an omelette?

Seems like everyone in the US is very accustomed to eating cereal bars in the morning while they go to work. Well, I understand, because I did that several times this semester, and cereal bars definitely are great helps when you're in a hurry.

But no matter what, I still prefer having a slow breakfast in the morning :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but please comment responsibly :)