Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sleeping Bento

The leaves have started to turn red, but the temperature was around 29-30C today, so it doesn't feel like Fall has come. I was talking to my friend today, and I just realized that it has been 2 months since the start of this semester!


I only have 3-4 bento photos so far. That's sad :( I had more last year...

So the theme for today is "I still want to sleep..."

I think everyone has at least experienced this before: the alarm clock rings, you try to reach it and find the snooze button, wishing for another 5 minutes of sleep... which could potentially end up with you waking up late (at least that has been my case LOL).




Recipe is self-explanatory. The beef curry was actually my dinner left over :3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but please comment responsibly :)