Sunday, May 15, 2011

Graduation!!


Finally, graduation!!

It's sad to know that I won't be seeing these guys (and a lot of other people that are not in the photo because they are somewhere in the line) for a long time.

I am really glad that I met these guys. They're awesome people who share the same passion with me in the field. They made my life in class and in the labs, and even outside the classroom.

While I'm glad that I don't have to see my so-called "friends only on Facebook" anymore, I will be feeling really sad when I leave this town, but at the same time, I will be looking forward to experiencing living in a new town.

Well, congratulations to everyone who is graduating, wherever you  are, and hopefully all goes well with everything :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but please comment responsibly :)