Wednesday, June 1, 2011

VOCALO.ID

Yeah!!

http://www.vocaloidism.com/2011/05/30/a-very-vocalo-id-interview/

JM: Okay.  So I know the name "Vocalo.ID" (.id = Indonesia top-level domain name) was chosen from a poll of potential album titles.  Who takes credit for that, because it’s pretty clever?

It's pretty clever because I invented that name!! :)

I'm excited...

So according to the people in the forum VOCALO.ID members in Malang will be opening up a stand during the Ohayou East Java event (not familiar with it, but if I Google it I'm sure I can find something informative about that) and give out the CDs. It will be on June 8.

Also, if I read correctly, the songs will also be played on the radio in Bandung on June 5, 22:00 W.I.B (so that's Jakarta time).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but please comment responsibly :)