Thursday, February 7, 2013

Ireland - Lebanese Pumpkin Cantellini Soup

After 1 month staying in Ireland, I finally figured out where the Saturday market is: almost right in front of our housing.

There were only about 10 shops at the Saturday market. Most of the sell food and fresh fruits and vegetables. I didn't see any shop selling meat.

There was a shop that sells Lebanese pumpkin and cantellini soup with 7 spices, which she doesn't remember all of them when I asked the lady who sold this soup.



I Googled "Lebanese 7 spices" and according to this website they are: nutmeg, ginger, allspice, fenugree, cloves, cinnamon and black pepper. Really, I just love Google. You can get all sorts of useful information you wouldn't be able to get 10 years ago.

I'm not sure if I'm fond of the texture - it's a little to thick of a soup for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but please comment responsibly :)