Sunday, September 12, 2010

Have a Good Semester!

I remember my days back in secondary school where my friends and classmates wrote down good luck wishes on a piece of paper and passes it along with sweets, chocolates or coffee to their friends. Ever since I went to univ, I've never given anything for anyone anymore :(

Lemon mini cupcakes with no frosting

I bought the wrappers from Hobby Lobby. Last week was actually the first time in my life entering that store even though it has been 2 years since I came to US! Unbelievable, isn't it? The moment I stepped in there I just fell in love with that store. It just reminded me of Singapore's Spot Light, a handicraft/art shop that I frequently visited on random occasion back then.

The big news is I MADE A CAKE!! Okay I'm going to be honest, I used a cake mix. I wouldn't consider this as a 'real' baking because it's almost fool-proof: the measurements can't go that wrong.

Anyways, I was really happy when people eat my food happily. I don't like sweet things, but there's no harm making sweet things and doing sweet things to people, right? :)

I hope this cake can energize everyone! Have a good semester ahead XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but please comment responsibly :)