Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Day to Thank

I'm planning to start this project called A Day to Thank.

Basically this is going to be my last year as an undergrad, and I don't know if I will switch univ for grad school. I can't say that my life has been all so colorful - sometimes gloominess just overshadows me. But I survived and I'm doing pretty well as a whole.

There is always someone or something to thank about :) Like the big tree near the bus stop that shelters me in the morning from the scorching sunlight, the bus schedule gadget I downloaded on my computer to check when the next bus is going to come, the very clean restroom in the library, a yummy and cheap department-operated cafetaria.. It's all there. I'll never realize all these good stuffs if I don't sit down and give some time to think about it.

So I'm going to start this project starting tomorrow onwards. I know I won't be able to do it every day but I'll try my best to post as many as possible :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but please comment responsibly :)