Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Random - Chibi Maker

The reason why I keep being active on Facebook is not because I like stalking people, but because you never know what kind of information you can find on the newsfeed.


Cute, dont' you think? Well, this doesn't really portray me except for my favorite red winter coat and my hairstyle, but you're always free to make up whatever character and style as you wish.

Try the program here: http://gen8.deviantart.com/art/Chibi-Maker-1-1-346025144


You can customize the hairstyle, clothes, accessories, and facial expression. And of course, you can choose the color of the item from the color selection.

Just for fun :)

More variations of mine:



Thank you gen8 for making such a cool program! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but please comment responsibly :)