Friday, November 21, 2008

Gmail is transformed!

Wow, my Gmail has different layout now! Haha... I was kinda surprised. Somehow I prefer the old one. The new one looks a little stiff to me.

But again, I'll just get used to it like how I'm getting so used with the new Facebook layout. I don't get why so many people are so fussed about the new Facebook layout. They're like saying things like "boycott Facebook" and setting up "anti-new Facebook layout" groups online. LOL!

They have so much pleasure time in their lives. I mean, come on... the new Facebook layout is still considered user-friendly enough.

It would be even better if I can change the color layout in Facebook, though. I like customizing my pages, like my Yahoo! mail for example. It gives me the "IT'S MINE!!" feeling :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but please comment responsibly :)