Thursday, December 11, 2008

Evil Laughs

It started because I watched Code Geass, and I spread the addiction virus to my roommate.

1st rank on my list: Lelouch from Code Geass. He ROCKS! Well, this is EXTREMELY AMUSING. Try watching this:


I extracted the audio from the video using Vixy, and both my roommate and I made this our MORNING WAKE UP ALARM TONE. Woo-hoo! I bet I'm gonna stay asleep having nightmares instead of waking up. LOL.

This is how a person snapped out of his mind would laugh:



Seriously, Lelouch's voice dubber (a.k.a. seiyuu) Fukuyama Jun is terrific! His laughs give me chills!

Here's a transformation from normal, happy-life laughs to... sinister, psycho, evil laugh of Yagami Raito from Death Note (anime). LOL.



And someone made a techno version of this sinister laughter.



Which turns out to be pretty... cool?

This is... creepy. Very. Very very very creepy. If you don't have the guts to watch gory, disturbing scenes, don't watch this. I don't even know the title of this anime, but... yeah, I don't think I'll ever watch it.



And the last one is Prince Laharl from Disgaea. Alf sort of recommended me to check it out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but please comment responsibly :)