Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Philly Cheese Steak

Since I live very close to Philly, I decided to go try Philly Cheese Steak. Like, the original one x)


My friend recommended me to look up online on how to order because yes they have a specific way to order and if you mess up with your order you have to go back to the end of the line and re-order.

It's not that hard... basically you have to order the cheese steak in 3 words:
1) How many cheese steak you're ordering
2) What kind of cheese do you want (whiz sauce or provolone)
3) With or without onion ("wit" or "wit-out")

So let's say you want to order 1 cheese steak with whiz sauce, you'll say:
One, Whiz, Wit
And within about less than a minute they'll get the cheese steak ready. You can add condiments like pickled peppers, tomato sauce, or mustard sauce later.

I went to Pat's and Geno's, which are right across each other. I personally like Pat's better because the meat is more juicy and it's more flavorful, but hey there's no harm trying both of them :)

If only the portion size is a little smaller.... that would be great.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but please comment responsibly :)