Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Denmark - Licorice Icecream

I am a firm believer that you will get used to a foreign taste with enough exposure. My first licorice experience was during the team building week in the Netherlands, when one of the Dutch girls brought dropjes to class. THE SALTY LICORICE WAS (and still is) DISGUSTING. The sweet dropjes were better, but they were still not to my liking.

And thus, although the cat knows it dies out of curiosity, it is stupid enough to keep trying. I had not given up. At least, until I tried this Danish lakrids (licorice) ice cream:



NEVER, EVER AGAIN I WILL EAT SOMETHING WITH LICORICE. PURE LICORICE. NEVER.

Unless all food supplies in the world have vanished and there is nothing but licorice left to eat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but please comment responsibly :)