Monday, February 22, 2010

Love in the Glass

Valentine's Day is over, but I'm still in the mood for hearts simply because I have a heart-shaped mold that I have never used before.

Orange, plain, and chai latte gelatin layers with chocolate heart.

You know, strange ideas always pop out when I need to focus on studying. Which is to say that creative ideas are born under stress. At least that works for me.

It's just a simple recipe - anyone can make this by following whatever the recipe says. Just replace the liquid used -- for chai latte layer, use a chai latte to replace the water to make the gelatin. If you don't have chai latte, you can replace it with coffee latte (coffee and milk). You can even use grape juice for a dark purple.

Just play with colors :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but please comment responsibly :)